MyHyperhidrosisTeam is a social network for people living with hyperhidrosis. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for medical advice about your hyperhidrosis, a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the text size & background?
- How do I remove or edit a post I made?
- What does the small circle next to posts do?
- How do I report spam or let you know about content that treads upon the Community Guidelines?
- How do I write a message for another person?
- How do I mention someone?
- How do I block/unblock someone?
- How do I leave a comment?
- How do I post an update?
- How to use the Navigation / Menu Icon in the upper right corner